Acer has this week announced the availability to preorder its new Acer Aspire 7 laptop which comes equipped with an 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8705G 4-Core Processor offering up to 4.1GHz speed, supported by 4 GB of AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics and 16GB DDR4 onboard memory.
Additional features include a pre-installed copy of Microsoft latest operating system Windows 10 Home, together with internal storage in the form of a 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD and a 15 inch full LED-backlit IPS display HD screen offering users a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Other features include connectivity via 802.11ac Wi-Fi, a backlit keyboard equipped with a fingerprint reader and connectivity via a USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port.
The Acer Aspire 7 laptop is now available to preorder priced from $1499 from online retailers and the official Acer website.
– 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8705G 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz)
– AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL with 4 GB of second generation high bandwidth Memory (HBM2)
– 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
– 16GB DDR4 onboard memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
– 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port | fingerprint reader | Windows 10 Home
“The elegant Aspire 7 laptop is a creative powerhouse that features a lightweight, ultrathin, all-metal chassis—housing an 8th Gen Intel Core Processor and Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics—to tackle any job no matter how complex. Creativity soars to new heights with sharp, crisp visuals showcased on the 15.6″ Full HD screen, while the thin bezel provides you more space to work with wherever inspiration strikes. It’s the perfect companion to take with you wherever you go!”
Source: TabletMonkeys : Liliputing
Filed Under: Laptops, Top News