Cooler Master have introduced a new compact mini-ITX PC case this week in the form of the MasterCase H100 which is now available to purchase priced at €65 and features a high capacity for storage 4 x SSDs or 3 x SSDs + 1x HDD and ATX power supply compatibility. The compact PC case is equipped with a huge 200 mm RGB fan and finished with Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh design which has been proven to filter out dust and unwanted particles while still providing maximum ventilation to the components within.
Features of the new Cooler Master MasterCase H100 PC chassis :
– Compact Mini-ITX – A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
– Fine Mesh Ventilation – The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust.
– 200 mm RGB Fan – Despite its compact dimensions, the H100 features the H Series’ massive 200 mm RGB fan.
– ATX Power Supply – Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
– Built-In Handle – A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
– RGB Lighting Control – One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If the motherboard does not support the RGB control function, the RESET button can control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
– Component Support – Clearances of 210 mm for the graphics card, 83 mm for CPU coolers, and 210 mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News