Expanding the line of HP Spectre x360 computer systems further, Hewlett-Packard has today announced the launch of the new HP Spectre x360 13 and HP Spectre x360 15 convertible notebooks after previously announcing the launch of the HP Spectre Folio.
The HP Spectre x360 13 is expected to be available in November 2018 priced from $1,150, while the HP Spectre x360 15 will be priced from $1,390 and also available during November. Both systems will also be available from Best Buy during December 2018. Features and highlights of the new additions include
– HP Spectre x360 lineup features stunning new design – including a bold new poseidon blue color – and includes HP’s first notebooks with privacy camera kill switch.
– HP Spectre x360 13 delivers the world’s longest battery life in a quad-core convertible1 and gigabit-class 4G LTE.
– HP Spectre x360 15 is world’s most powerful Spectre convertible laptop.
– HP EliteBook x360 1040 G5 is world’s smallest and lightest 14-inch business convertible2 and world’s first business convertible with gigabit-class 4G LTE.
– HP EliteDisplay E243d Docking Monitor is world’s first docking display with a privacy webcam4, and uses a single USB-C connection for video, data and power.
– HP USB Fingerprint Mouse enables quick and secure device login with one touch that integrates with Windows Hello.
Hewlett-Packard explains more inspiration behind the new additions to the HP Spectre x360 range. “There is a growing desire for personal computing devices that enable new experiences and are built for busy, on-the-go lifestyles. This is especially true for customers looking to purchase a premium device, as 45 percent spend a significant amount of time using their laptop outside of the home and laptops remain a critical everyday tool for 82 percent of millennials.”
For more information on both of the new HP Spectre x360 jump over to the official HP website by following the link below
Filed Under: Laptops, Top News