Dungeons Dragons players may be interested in a new Kickstarter campaign launched this week offering immersive DD Adventure Boxes. Specially created to allow Game Masters to create an “incredible tabletop RPG experience that has the sights, sounds and even SMELLS that will immerse players in an unforgettable roleplaying experience”.
“Our goal is to take a lot of the monotonous prep-work out of each session a Game Master prepares while equipping them to maximize creativity and spend time crafting a world for their players. “
In each monthly adventure boxes you’ll find:
– Full-color Adventure Module: 5th edition compatible module written and designed by our own staff which provides cues on when to play moods from the Soundset and when to light the candle, etc. Each module can be used as a one-shot or to continue the ongoing campaign.
– Premium Plastic Unpainted Miniatures: Curated to provide everything needed for a major encounter within the module.
– Papercraft Terrain: Printed on premium card stock for you to simply cut out and build. We also offer the digital PDFs to download to print your own as well as instructions on how to assemble it all.
– Hand-Drawn Map: Drawn by our very own Jason Azevedo. The map provides information on the major encounter and a guideline of how the paper craft should be set up.
– Custom Syrinscape Soundset: A Soundset for the Syrinscape fantasy player designed by our own team that includes original sounds recorded by RealmSmith.
– Themed Scented Candle: Soy-based hand-poured scented candles that set the mood for a major encounter within the module.
– Mystery Player Item: A themed prop that is intended to be given to the players to enhance the story.
Filed Under: Gaming News, Top News