Today the official Arduino team has announced a new Arduino Create Maker plan which has been created to provide provide makers and professional developers the ability to use the Arduino IoT Cloud to its fullest. By subscribing to the Arduino Create service you can also enjoy an advert free environment together with an “array of extra features and benefits” when compared to the free Create plan.
Features subscribers of the Arduino Create Maker plan can benefit from include :
– 250 sketches allowed in your sketchbook
– 200MB space to store sketches and libraries
– Unlimited compilation time to verify code and upload it to your board
– Five ‘things’ (connected objects) and 20 properties per each ‘thing’
– Access to set up and remotely control five of each cloud-enabled Arduino board type
– Access to set up and remotely control three cloud-enabled Linux devices
– Access to set up and remotely control one cloud-enabled generic third-party board
– Custom library editing
– Web Editor support for third-party boards (ESP8266)
– Access to Arduino Create Chrome app
For more information on the new Arduino Create Maker plan and to subscribe jump over to the official adrenal website by following the link below.
Filed Under: DIY Projects, Hardware, Top News