Panasonic has unveiled its latest Toughbook in the form of the 14 inch Panasonic Toughbook 55 bringing with it a modular design that allows users to customise almost every component within the laptop to suit their requirements. The rugged laptop customisation system enables you to add more ports, dedicated graphics, enhanced security such as fingerprint readers and expand on-board storage.
The on-board rechargeable batteries can provide up to 40 hours of use and thanks to its modular design a second battery can be added. The modular design allows users to upgrade the memory, storage, keyboard and three different expansion areas featuring additional I/O, optical drives, authentication readers, dedicated graphics and more.
“Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of docks protects customers’ investments while saving time and resources. Built with state of the art technology, the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the latest Intel 8th Gen quad-core vPro processors, infrared webcam with 4 microphones, crisp and powerful 92db speakers, color-selectable backlit keyboard and a Night mode to reduce eye strain and help preserve night vision. The TOUGHBOOK 55 is the lightest and thinnest in its class and offers optional FirstNet EM7511 Band 14 mobile broadband for maximum mobility.”
Features of the Panasonic Toughbook 55 include :
– 2-3-Innovative modular design and user-removable expansion packs offer unparalleled customization
– Infrared webcam with tetra-array microphones and privacy cover and vehicle and desktop docks backwards compatibility
– Unprecedented battery life — up to 40 hours with optional 2nd battery
– MIL-STD and IP53 certified magnesium alloy design with built-in handle
– Optional FirstNet Ready EM7511 Band 14 mobile broadband
Filed Under: Laptops, Top News