Patriot have launched their new VIPER VP4100 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD this week announcing that the solid state drive (SSD) will be available offering 2TB of storage for $600 and 1TB for $400. The VP4100 is ten times faster than the traditional SATA III SSD speeds and deliver sequential Read speeds of up to 5GB/s and Write speeds of up to 4.4GB/s.
“An excellent M.2 SSD choice for hardcore gamers, PC enthusiasts, content creators, and video rendering professionals who are looking into blazingly fast startup times and instantaneous access for superior productivity. Backed by VIPER GAMING’s 5-year warranty, the VP4100 delivers one of the most reliable choices in high-performance class M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSDs available today. ”
Patriot VIPER VP4100 features :
– Built with the latest Phison E16 PCIe Gen4 x 4 NVMe controller to unlock ultra-fast sequential Read and Write speeds.
– Compatible with the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors and X570 motherboards.
– Onboard thermal sensor to provide additional protection under intense workloads.
– Delivers the perfect combination of overall performance, ultra-fast transfer speeds, and enhanced multitasking capabilities.
– Built on a 10-layer PCB to guarantee excellent signal integrity for ultra-stability.
“The PATRIOT VIPER VP4100 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD has been designed to deliver unparalleled performance on the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors and X570 motherboards allowing PC enthusiasts and video creators to take full advantage of the Phison PCIe 4.0 controller and the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop platform,” said Roger Shinmoto, the Vice President of PATRIOT and VIPER Gaming.
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News