A new customisable smart arcade stick has been created building upon the power of the Raspberry Pi mini PC and offering a great way to enjoy retro gaming thanks to the Retropie, Recalbox, Batocera, Kodi and other operating systems currently compatible with the system. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Raspberry Pi arcade stick which is available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from €59 or roughly £51 and worldwide delivery expected to take place during July 2019.
“Thanks to the RasPi arcade stick you will be able to connect directly to a TV, by HDMI, and play with it like a video console. Also, you will be able to use it like a conventional USB arcade stick compatible with PC, Raspberry, PS3 and PS4 in legacy mode; using the USB output port. Additionally we have developed the TALENTEC arcade stick, a conventional USB arcade stick compatible with PC, Raspberry, PS3 and PS4 in legacy mode.”
– 5V micro USB Inlet power: Feed your RasPi arcade stick with a mobile phone charger. Cable with switch included.
– HDMI port: Connect the arcade stick to a TV. Cable included.
– Auxiliary port: Connect your headphones or audio system.
– Output USB: Use your Raspi Arcade Stick like a conventional arcade stick in any PC, Raspberry, PS3 or PS4; using an USB cable.
– Input USB: Let other players play with you connecting their USB arcade stick.
– Micro SD port: Change your OS easily thanks to this port.
– The color combination of buttons and stick. Select between black, blue, green, red, white and/or yellow.
– The stickers: Download the templates in “.pdf”, “.psd” or “.ai” format, create your design and send us.
For more details and demonstrations jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below. As a result of the different operating systems available for the Raspberry Pi arcade stick uses will able to enjoy more than 50 different platforms.
Filed Under: Gaming News, Hardware, Top News