Thermaltake has announced the availability of its ToughRAM Z-ONE RGB DDR4-3200 16GB Kit, making it available throughout the United States priced at $90. Offering support for both Intel and AMD platforms the new memory features a 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced performance and stability.
The TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB is equipped with high-performance components including tightly-selected memory chips, 2oz copper inner layer for enhanced electrical conduction, and 10μ gold fingers for high resistance ensuring ultimate gaming performance, with over 25 lighting modes.
“Users can also sync with TT RGB PLUS to maximize unique settings for their RGB color theme. Synchronize TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB with TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB, users can build their own ecosystem with 10 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning 16.8M RGB illumination. The TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB also support motherboards that have 5 V addressable RGB headers – ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome.”
Features of the ToughRAM Z-ONE RGB DDR4-3200 16GB Kit :
– High-Quality Components – Built with an optimised 10-layer PCB and 2oz copper inner layer, TOUGHRAM Z-ONE provides enhanced electrical conduction to deliver uncompromised speed and reliability for maximum overclocking performance, the memory chips are selected via a tight screening process to provide optimal frequency and response time performance, and the use of 10μ gold fingers enhances durability and high wear resistance.
– Aluminium Heat Spreader – The brushed aluminium heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation to meet high-performance needs.
– Illuminate and Impress – 10 super-bright addressable LEDs deliver 16.8M full spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects to bring your gaming system to life.
– TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem – Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronise your TT RGB PLUS compatible products (CPU/VGA water blocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips, gaming keyboards, headsets, mice and mouse pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
– Motherboard RGB Sync Ready – Designed to synchronise with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. The TOUGHRAM Z-ONE supports motherboards that are equipped with a 5 V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control lighting effects directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites.
– Intel XMP 2.0 Ready – Overlock with ease and optimize system stability with a simple setting.
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News